Spa and Gym Attendant - London
Spa and Gym Housekeeping Attendant, The Ned
We are currently recruiting for Spa and Gym Housekeeping Attendants to join our team at The Ned. The role will be responsible for maintaining all spa and gym facilities, including the club room, treatment rooms, wet areas and changing rooms. Candidates should have excellent customer service and communication skills and be pro-active in their work.
• Ensuring all areas of the spa are well maintained via housekeeping duties
• Dealing with guest and member enquiries
• Reporting any health and safety issues
• Ensuring stock and amenities are constantly replenished in all areas of the spa
Ned’s Club Spa & Ned's Club Gym
Built around a 20-meter indoor pool, Ned’s Club Spa is a space in which to unwind – for members and spa guests only. Complete with a sauna, steam room, traditional Moroccan hammam and eight treatments rooms, there are marble-clad male and female changing areas, and a library-style Club Room where you can enjoy a post-treatment tea or juice from The Mint Bar. Ned’s Club Gym is a 620 square meter space for members and hotel guests. Located on the lowest level of the building, there’s cardiovascular, strength and training equipment, a boxing gym and three studios for Pilates, yoga and spinning.
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned
• Fantastic career growth opportunities
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 250 bedrooms, 10 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
We look forward to hearing from you.