Receptionist - London
Hotel Receptionist - Millennium and Copthorne Hotels
Reporting to: Venue Reception Manager
Department: Front Office
Job Function: 40 hours across any 5 of 7 days across two shift patterns of 7am-3.30pm or 3pm-11pm.
- Being able to deal with all level of customers face to face and on the telephone.
- Able to provide and perform following reports and tasks: credit risk, rack check, group check in, VIPs. check in, no show charges, general postings, match days packages payments, Team card procedures, package write off, Ledger procedure, rebates procedures, guest history, geo code update, scanning correspondence
- Knowledge of the Opera and MITEL switchboard, wakeup call system and TMS.
- Meeting the company S.O.P’s (Personal presentation, Check ins and Check outs, Answering telephones, Guest complaints and mystery guest questionnaire.
- Develop excellent product knowledge both for Millennium & Copthorne and CFC.
- Taking reservations.
- Assisting disable guests and responsible for room allocation.
- Promote and up sell Hotel facilities.
- Assisting with fire evacuation.
Measures of Performance:
- React survey
- Go Out And Learn
- Comment cards
- Appraisals & PDP meetings
- Previous experience as receptionist in a 4 star Hotel
- Opera (PMS system) working knowledge is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent costumer care skills both face to face and telephone
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Able to work shifts as required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work as a team player
- If you wish to apply for the above position, please complete the online application form attaching your CV and detailing how you meet the requirements of the role.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.