Club Manager - Exeter
Club Manager - Anytime Fitness Exeter
With more than 4,000 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing 24hr fitness chain across the globe and this exciting new gym concept is now growing rapidly in the UK with over 140 sites now open. This opportunity exists within the largest and most respected group of Anytime Fitness Clubs in the UK.
The Club Manager is responsible for the sale of new memberships, generation of prospective members and marketing the gym to the local community and corporate partners.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. We are looking for a naturally proactive individual who can generate leads and convert them into sales. Are you a target driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have a personal interest in health and fitness? If so come and join Anytime Fitness as a Club Manager!
What we are looking for:
- You will have worked in a management role within the fitness industry, either as a Club Manager previously, or as a successful Sales Manager.
- You will have excellent management and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in managing a team of sales staff.
- You will enjoy working within a structured and successful sales process working to agreed KPIs.
- You must have the ability to promote and drive Anytime Fitness culture within the club
- You need to have an outgoing personality and be extremely confident in face-to-face meetings. • You will be responsible for converting new leads into appointments and then closing the sale.
- You will have experience of working in a customer-facing, target driven environment, and have a proven track record of achieving results.
- Experience of managing a thriving Group Exercise programme is preferable but not essential!
- Polite and personable
- Able to identifying new business opportunities
- You will need to be an inspiration to the team around you
- Entrepreneurial Sales experience Management skills
- Experienced in setting and hitting sales targets
- Quick at building rapport
- You are expected to go the extra mile for club and member
- Friendly and approachable
- Proactive Fun and innovative
- A confident listener and communicator
- You will be organised and have great time management skills
- You will be able to effectively lead and develop your team
- Above all you will have a burning passion for the fitness industry and the drive to create your own legacy!
If you have the ability to drive the superb Anytime Fitness culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members through pro-actively setting up and then implementing a monthly Marketing plan then this is the role for you.
Key Employee Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Great bonus and commission structure
- Free Gym membership
- Continuing professional and career development
*Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates who are shortlisted for interview.
Apply for Club Manager - Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly