Team Leader - Omagh
KFC is looking to recruit Team Leader for our restaurants.
Our restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business.
KFC knows the secret of motivating teams - which can be fun for everyone and contribute to strong sales growth and great customer service.
- Provide support for KFC restaurants within your area, as required
- Involvement in Area/Regional Projects, if and when required
- Embrace and embed new and/or changes to KFC UK/YUM! systems and processes
- Ensure that all company security procedures are followed throughout the shift, particularly at close in order to ensure the security of premises, people, stock, equipment and monies at all times
- Manage designated shifts ensuring that all KFC policies and procedures are adhered to
- Professionally represent the company to outside agencies such as Environmental Health Office
- Use company tools and reports so that your store consistently provides an excellent level of customer service
- Through exceptional operational standards and a maniacal approach to customer service, consistently seek to maximize the sales on your shift. Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
Are you a bright, spirited person who loves to get stuck in, ask questions and support the people around you? Better still, are you energetic, do you like to smile and have fun together, even when things get tough? Loads of different people make KFC what it is today (the most popular chicken restaurant in Britain!) and they all play a huge part in our success from the Managing Director to our cooks. So how KFC are you?
We are Customer Maniacs. That means our Customers are Number 1. Whilst Restaurant experience is fantastic, we are always on the lookout for individuals with a passion for people and who love being part of a team. Recognition is not just about rewards and incentives, it is about saying thank you to people for going above and beyond and for always striving to achieve their best.
- Do you have a strong instinct for all things commercial and are you always looking for ways to drive sales and boost the business?
- Are you passionate about leading a team and want to be the best while being recognised for a job well done?
- Will you be confident in communicating with the business, sharing ideas, feedback and best practice?
- Will you ensure that all Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations are followed?