Assistant Kitchen Manager - Birmingham/Edgbaston
We are looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager & the successful applicant will be asked to join prior to opening in order to complete your training an existing Birmingham-based Boston Tea Party café. After all, we want to be sure you are confident and able to hit the ground running to make the café a true success from the get go!
Our Assistant Kitchen Manager’s lead by example preparing dishes from scratch with fantastic ingredients and never compromising on food quality. Supporting the Kitchen Manager using your experience to provide inspiring training and coaching to our teams to ensure BTP’s future talent is being nurtured.
We want you to feel valued and we’ll be sure you’re trained and developed and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
Things you’ll love about BTP:
- Brand new kitchen
- Great & new equipment (if it breaks, we replace it)
- Fantastic ingredients – including free range, organic and local produce
- Paid breaks
- Free staff food
- Free tea/coffee on shift
- No split shifts
- More sociable hours; closing time is likely to be no later than 9pm.
- Great training programme (including professional food safety qualifications)
- Loads of opportunities for career progression #properjob
- Great team, be accepted for who you are
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Staff Discount of 25% off the entire bill
If you want to be part of this fantastic new team then we cannot wait to hear from you