Full time and casual available.
Overview of the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bartender to join the team within our popular Chapter House Bar. You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of beverages to all our guests to ensure guest satisfaction and to create memorable experiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide an attentive, yet unobtrusive service to our guests ensuring the highest standards of quality at all times
• Build rapport and anticipate guest needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service and ultimately guest satisfaction
• Ensure all bar areas are kept clean and presentable, as well as ensuring the hygienic handling of all food and drink, in line with food and drink safety regulations.
• Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner, take and price orders and serve according to Company standard.
• Ensure the consistent preparation, presentation and quality of drinks.
The Ideal Candidate
As a Bartender it is essential you can demonstrate the following;
• Passionate about exceeding guest expectations
• Knowledge of wine and spirits
• Organised, able to multitask and show initiative with an eye for detail
• Exceptionally guest service orientated with an upbeat and positive personality