Bartender - London
Bartender - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting for Bartender to join The Curtain family.
As a Bartender, you'll:
- Have the ability to deliver a warm and charming service style
- Have previous experience working in high volume bars within members clubs
- Be excellent at multi-tasking whilst keeping our guests at the front of their mind at all times
- Be proactive a team player and the best support to the bar family
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- To prepare all ordered drinks to specification and maintaining product standards and consistency
- A great knowledge and passion for all things cocktails, spirits, beer and wine
- Be impeccably presented and possess excellent command of English
- Provide Rockstar service to all our guests all of the time
- Ensure a smooth and efficient operation
We are looking for passionate people that have a real enthusiasm for delivering the very best quality whilst injecting some proactive rock and roll fun into what they do.
What is The Curtain?
A rooftop brasserie & pool, private screening room, 120 luxury guest rooms (including six suites), a members club and Red Rooster Shoreditch – a music-filled, soulfood restaurant by acclaimed NY chef Marcus Samuelsson - The Curtain is a corner of Manhattan cool in Shoreditch. Brought to London by Michael Achenbaum, the man responsible for some of New York's most fashionable hotels, The Curtain scores high in the rock 'n' roll stakes with a gym designed by Jon Squirrel of The Vault and the walls bursting with art and photography by Mick Rock. There’s also a spa, fully-soundproofed live performance space and over 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Why work at The Curtain?
Dubbed ‘Shoreditch’s coolest new hotel’ by The Telegraph we do things a little differently around here. We empower our people to be respectfully courageous and say what they think, creative, honest and most importantly of all selfless… There’s no room for ego here we are all one big family.
- Competitive salaries
- Great food on duty
- The opportunity to work with world renowned international chef Marcus Samuelson
- Totally rock and roll staff raves
- Uniforms provided and dry cleaned for you
- Team competitions and awards
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Interested in learning more… Just APPLY below!
In line with the Immigration Act 2016 we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. We will ask for documentation should you be shortlisted for interview.
We receive a large number of applications for people wanting to join our family. If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days of your application then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Don’t worry though! We will keep hold of your details in case something else comes up in the future.