Bar Supervisor - London
Bar Supervisor - The Rising Sun
Located on the edge of Victoria and Chelsea, The Rising Sun - a newly refurbished pub, attracts both local visitors and a steady flurry of tourists. It's a friendly place, with plenty of regulars returning for the high-quality food and drink.
If the staff behind our bar are the hosts of the party, then your role as Bar Supervisor is to oversee the action - keeping the energy high, the drinks flowing and the guests happy.
You’ll still be out on the front lines, serving customers and working the bar, but you’ll have one eye on the team too. By passing on your wisdom and experience, you’ll play a key role in keeping our service levels high.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Progress towards an Assistant Manager role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 30% Food and Beverage discount in Corks and Kegs properties.
Training is an essential part of the job. You will be responsible for training all new comers in pub SOP's and developing them for the future. Team spirit is vital, and it really is you and the team that set the mood of the pub. That’s why it’s important for us to have the right personalities behind the bar.
So while it would be great if you have previous experience of a similar role, we’re more interested in the character and personality you can bring to the pub.
- You must be an excellent team player
- You’ll be calm, confident and an excellent communicator
- You’ll have a warm and friendly nature
- You should thrive on responsibility
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Apply for Bar Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly