Bar & Waiting Staff - Guildford
Bar & Waiting Staff - Onslow Arms - West Clandon, Guildford
We are looking for part time bar and waiting staff to join our friendly team at the Onslow Arms, West Clandon near Guildford to work evenings and weekends
- Competitive hourly rate + excellent tips
- Flexible shifts and hours
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Staff meals on shift
- Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, 1st class training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
The ideal person will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our customers.
Previous experience either bar or waiting is preferred but not essential as full training is given. Most importantly you will be confident in talking to our customers and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy food led environment.
The potential here is enormous, whether you are just looking to work a few hours a week behind a bar or waiting-on or would like to kick start your full-time career in hospitality management, we’re sure you’ll enjoy working with us. If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d really like to hear from you.
The Onslow Arms is a beautiful & spacious pub in the village of West Clandon, on the outskirts of Guildford. Inside is relaxed and cosy, with an open log fire, beamed ceilings, smart wooden flooring and outside is an attractive terrace and garden. We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group 7 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex.
Apply for Bar & Waiting Staff - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly