Spa Duty Manager - Tetbury
Spa Duty Manager - Calcot Spa
Full – Time / Award winning Spa / Discount on Treatments / Restaurant and Hotel Discounts / In-house Training / Required: Supervisory experience / Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious and most importantly, the spa and the team are exceptional.
We are currently recruiting for a Spa Duty Manager to join our team at Calcot Spa .
This position is shift work and involves working evenings and weekends dependent on rota.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing Duty Management shifts
- Induction and training of new staff members on reception, if required
- Dealing with problems and complaints in the Front of House Manager’s absence
- Introducing ideas for improvements and on-going training
- Carrying out facility checks
- Dealing with Telephone and e-mail bookings, enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas
- Processing & reconciliation of daily business.
- Opening & closing of the Spa.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in customer care role
- Supervisory experience
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Reliable and punctual, able to work longer hours if requested
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have own transport
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Commission on retail sales
- Paid overtime and tips
- Free car park
- Long service awards
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas
Apply for Spa Duty Manager - Tetbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly