Food & Beverage Manager - Godalming
Require a Food & Beverage Manager
We are recruiting for a Food & Beverage Manager at Hurtmore Golf Club, Godalming, Surrey. Hurtmore Golf Club is part of the Hoburne Group which owns 3 golf courses as well as 8 holiday parks in the south of England.
Candidates require Food and Beverage experience at supervisor level or higher.
The successful candidate will have the ability and passion to run the efficient management of all food, beverage and retail activities to the highest level. They will also require the following:
- A proven track record in the leisure and hospitality industry
- Ability to manage all day to day food & beverage operations
- Ability to supervise, manage and coach employees
- Experienced at running events
- Experience with setting menus and food pricing
- Proficient in monitoring and controlling stock
- High level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Branded food led business experience.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours, including weekends and bank holidays. Closing time of the business is seasonal with winter months no later than 6pm and Summer 10pm.
As a member of staff you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 22 working days holiday per year.
Applicants who wish to apply should email their CV by clicking the 'apply' button below.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics ). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.