Athlete Movement is a brand new, professional-level training facility open to all. All training styles are welcomed and supported at Athlete Movement; from CrossFit, Powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting to Yoga and Pilates. Athlete Movement offers its members the complete training experience with physiotherapy on site, nutritional support offered, group training and facilities normally reserved for professional athletes.
We are looking for experienced Personal Trainers who are looking for a new challenge which provides access to a large, dedicated membership base to join our team.
You will be enthusiastic about supporting members in reaching their goals and dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer service. The ability to plan and deliver outstanding group training sessions is essential and being open-minded towards working with members aged 7 – 70 is extremely desirable.
As a self-employed Personal Trainer, you will have full access to Athlete Movement and its membership base in return for 15 hours a week investment plus a one-hour group training session. Shifts are negotiable and will include supervising & maintaining the gym, greeting & reception duties and assisting members as required.
Start date: Saturday 2nd June 2018
- Formal Accredited Personal Trainer Qualification
- First Aid
- One year’s Personal Training experience
- Public liability insurance
- Strength & Conditioning Qualifications
- A broad knowledge of training styles including; Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, CrossFit and hypertrophy.
- Experience leading group training sessions.
- An existing client base & social media presence