Business Systems Analyst - Dorset
Business Systems Analyst - Christchurch, Dorset
Hoburne have a newly created Business Analyst role, created to help move forward through a period of technology driven improvement and business change. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant difference to our business.
Working within a small team focused on delivering both business and IT change, continuous process improvement and digital adoption.
You will be assisting in:
- Formalising the catalogue of existing processes and systems, across all business functions in Hoburne.
- Building and delivering the future architectural vision at the heart of our business
Hoburne Group is a thriving family business established in 1912. The Group operate a range of business interests including 8 holiday parks in fantastic locations, a residential park, 3 golf clubs, property portfolio and property development business.
We aim to provide an outstanding experience to our customers, hence over the last 3 years the business has made substantial investment in upgrading our park facilities and the experience we offer to our owners, holidaymakers and colleagues. It doesn’t end there, we are on an ambitious journey as a business and continue to strive to improve all we do; a path of sustainable growth is our target in order to continue to invest in the business for the benefit of our customers, teams and stakeholders.
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- A good communicator?
- Have a balance of both technical and commercial awareness?
- Can demonstrate a history of working as a business analyst across a range of different commercial environments?
- A strong motivation of meeting targets?
- Proactive, inquisitive, challenging, supportive and can relate to the way we like to do business at Hoburne?
- Innovative, underpinned by a broad understanding of current technical solutions and digital working practices?
- Proven capability in the use of business process modelling techniques and process improvement methodologies?
The position will require involvement across multiple change projects, key activities will include, but not limited to:
- Performing business analysis and/or systems analysis across a range of both current and proposed solutions.
- Liaising with Business Stakeholders at all levels.
- Use of modelling, statistical research and process improvement methodologies.
- Data analysis.
- Requirements capture.
- Business process re-engineering.
Based at our GSS Head Office near Christchurch, you will also be required to travel to our other site locations in Southern England, as required.
As a member of staff you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 22 working days holiday per year.
Salary up to £40,000 DOE
Interested? We would love to hear from you.
To submit your CV with a covering email and salary expectations please click the apply button below.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics ). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.