Hotel Revenue Manager - Malta (Relocation)
Revenue Manager - Malta (Relocation)
Established 25 years ago, the Malta-based Azure Group has rapidly grown into a dynamic, market-leading firm within the leisure and hospitality industry, offering a range of luxury memberships for five-star resorts, superyachts and exotic cars. Driven by a record-smashing sales and marketing department that consistently raises the industry bar, Azure’s desire for excellence has secured over 20 major awards across both trade and consumer platforms. As a visionary organization that places great emphasis on innovation, passion and team play, Azure is constantly on the look-out for new talent that fits its demanding but ultimately rewarding business profile.
- Do you love sunshine and travel?
- Would you enjoy working from a 5-star resort beside the sea in beautiful Malta?
- Malta has been described as one if the most beautiful Mediterranean Islands in the world
- Are you interested in working in Malta, with nearly all year round sunshine and low tax rates
This position would suit an experienced Revenue Manager with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience, within branded hotels or luxury resorts across multiple locations worldwide. The job will involve overseeing revenue management and distribution strategy for the predefined Cluster of the groups assets and manage day to day yield operations.
The successful individual will have a business development and commercial mind-set with a strong need to achieve goals and to succeed. A sound ability to develop standards of operations and strategic processes along with a good analytical and numeric skill set is essential. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative in a high-pressured environment and be able to develop relationships with people at all levels. Good listening skills and the ability to adapt and read situations is essential as is the ability to priorities between revenue generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact.
Duties will include:
- The primary objective is to maximize efficiency and profitability of the groups assets and space.
- Define each asset revenue strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods - the initial annual forecast
- Create and maintain an accurate and dynamic 13 month rolling demand calendar and forecast (by room and revenue by segment and day), daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, and calendar of events)
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process
- Possess experience in a similar Revenue Managers role considered an advantage
- Passion for providing excellent service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Lots of initiative and target driven
- A positive enthusiastic and determined attitude
- Personally motivated with a desire to succeed
- Work as part of a team
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
Salary package includes
- Competitive salary and attractive commission package
- Generous relocation costs
- 5 star catering facilities available throughout the day
- Fabulous team building experiences
- Learning and development opportunities.
2017 RCI Award for Developer Technology – “Whatever, Whenever” phone service
2017 Travellers' Choice Award - Top 10 Hotels in Malta
2017 Travellers' Choice Award - Top 10 Luxury Hotels in Malta
2017 Travellers' Choice Award - Top 10 Hotels for Service in Malta
2016 Travellers’ Choice award - Top Hotels -
2016 Travellers’ Choice award - Top Luxury Hotels -
2016 Travellers’ Choice award - Top Hotels for Service -
2014 Travellers’ Choice award - The Top Hotel for Romance -
2014 Travellers’ Choice award - The Top Luxury Hotel -
2014 Travellers’ Choice award - The Top Hotel in Malta -
2014 RCI - Most Successful Independent Start Up
2014 RADA - Top Regional Performer
2014 RADA - Developer Innovation Award
2014 Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence -
2013 Fractional Life Awards - Highly Commended Best Fractional Development EMEA
2013 Fractional Life Awards - Winner Life Award for Innovation & Excellence -
2013 Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence
2012 Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence