Personal Trainer - Cosham
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Personal Trainer - Anytime Fitness - Cosham
With over 4,000 clubs globally, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing 24-hour fitness chain across the globe with an exciting expansion programme across the UK. We are currently looking for a self-employed Personal Trainer to join our team at Anytime Fitness Cosham. The club is open 24/7 and offers members an unrivaled level of quality and service together with great equipment and functional training space.
Applicants must be experienced in Personal Training and hold a Level 3 qualification or above. If you are newly qualified you may be considered as an exception but will need to prepare a fantastic business plan for us to consider you. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are prepared to work hard for results.
You must be a good communicator and genuinely care about helping our members achieve results. You will need to be flexible with working hours, willing to run classes and be happy to engage in other club activities to get the most out of this fantastic opportunity. You will be given all the support you require to ensure you can achieve your targets with us.
- Grow your PT business through actively promoting individual PT and Group session.
- Make member engagement calls from our member database.
- Deliver complimentary sessions to new and current members.
- Encourage participation in and deliver small group training classes.
- Support retention by providing fitness advice and guidance to members.
- Make a positive contribution to the member events program.
- Completing opening and closing checks if you are on the rota.
- Achieve minimum performance criteria as agreed with the Club Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals.
- Excellent time management.
- Level 3 or above qualification.
- Experience in Personal Training.
Apply for Personal Trainer - Cosham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly