Sous Chef - London
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join a London Gaucho kitchen
Who are we?
Argentina provides the inspiration for the Gaucho menu and design and is also the origin for our wonderful grass-fed Aberdeen Angus at the heart of our menu.
Gaucho is a well-established brand that continues to be an innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our guests with consistent delivery of high quality food in beautiful surrounds.
We offer excellent training and development opportunities, and see this role as an exciting chance to join one of the most highly regarded restaurant groups in the UK.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- World class training
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Paid training Academy
- Great earning potential
- Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Free meal on shift
What do you need?
- Have experience as a Sous Chef, ideally in a branded environment
- Be familiar with Fourth Hospitality and FnB shop
- Have Level 2 Food Safety
- Be confident under pressure and in a busy environment
- Have the ability to empower and inspire a productive and happy team
- Will strive to consistently deliver financial targets
Please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.