Assistant Manager - London
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Full-time Assistant Manager. GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread. We bake using natural ingredients and plenty of time. We are also coffee obsessed and serve our own blend of specialty coffee.
As an Assistant Manager, you contribute to the key success of your bakery through acting as the core support member for your bakery and manager.
• You’re supporting a business with craft and high quality food at its centre, with happy teams and friendly service.
• You’ll champion our values – care around baking, the community, each other and a job well done.
• You’ll keep your bakery beautiful, at the highest standards.
• You’ll be aware of sales targets and help the manager to drive towards achieving these as well as plan and monitor targets in their absence.
In return we will treat you to amazing benefits such as
• Work life balance! all our bakeries close between 7pm and 8pm so you’ll still have time to make plans with family and friends.
• Free meals on shift plus discount on all of Gail’s amazing food and drinks for you, your family and friends
• Free training to make sure you’re always up to speed and aiming for the next level
• Fast career progression
• Team nights out- work hard, play hard!
• Perkbox wide range of discounts on the best high street retail shops and restaurants, free fitness platform, holiday discounts and much more!
If this sounds good to you then don’t miss the opportunity to join our Team. Apply now!