Head Chef - Boston Tea Party - New Cafe
Head Chef / Kitchen Manager
Boston Tea Party – Chichester
Up to £25k per annum + potential bonus earnings of £2.5k
Our newest Café is coming to Chichester!
At Boston Tea Party Our purpose as a business is to Make Things Better, our spaces, our food & drink, but most importantly – our people and the communities in which we serve.
Each of our cafes is designed to be a one-off, a cherished local. We want to remain a café to be discovered, recommended and returned to. We do this not only by ensuring no two cafes look or feel the same but by ensuring they have unique personalities, driven by our people. This is a place where you’re accepted for who you are.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We are looking to recruit a Kitchen Manager to lead our newest team.
Our Kitchen Manager’s lead by example preparing dishes from scratch with fantastic ingredients and never compromising on food quality. Using their experience they provide inspiring training and coaching to our teams to ensure BTP’s future talent is being nurtured.
We want you to feel valued and we provide amazing training so you’ll be learning constantly and if you want to progress you’ll know how. You’ll share passion and personality with our customers and our team, so that they love BTP as much as we do.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay, linked to your skill & contribution • Pay progression linked to Training • Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours
• Module-based training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Leadership development for current and potential managers
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community