Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II Listed manor house and an 18-hole golf course in Denham Country Park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has previously ranked in the top 100 in the world.
We are currently looking for a Course Marshall to assist our Proshop team.
- To ensure the golf course runs smoothly, that the pace of play is upheld and that players respect the code of conduct.
- To ensure that our golfing clientele receive a warm welcome and provide them with advice and information on course conditions
- To liaise with the Pro Shop so they are aware of all incidents and issues that may arise on the course
- To ensure golf buggys are clean and fuelled
- To provide mobile drinks service on the golf course and to upsell at every opportunity
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- A good understanding of golf and/or be a keen golfer
- Be well presented and have good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is advantageous
This is a casual part time role with varied hours throughout the year.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Course Marshall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly