Commis Chef - Bracknell
Commis Chef - Grand Bracknell Hotel
Grange Hotels, a private collection of luxury hotels primarily located in Central London is now looking to recruit Commis Chef for our Hotel based in Bracknell
The ideal candidates should be polite, friendly with good customer service skills. Previous experience in similar role is desirable.
- To contribute to the efficient running of the kitchen and assist in the preparation of food to the highest standard.
- To train in different aspects of kitchen operations, including food preparation, cooking and presentation, maintaining cleanliness, timeliness of service, hygiene and safety standards.
- Work under the supervision of senior kitchen staff to produce food complying with consistently highest standards of quality, taste and presentation.
- Participate in the preparation, cooking and presentation of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, room service and other meals for clients, including groups and conference delegates.
- Ensure that all meals are served in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the preparation of food for of buffet displays.
- Comply with established standards and procedures in the kitchen.
- Identify own training needs and communicate them to the Head Chef, F&B manager or a senior member of the team.
- Contribute ideas to the development of new menus.
- Assist in exercising effective stock and waste control.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is in good working order and complying with safety standards. Report any faults immediately.
- Perform cleaning duties as required.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in UK without restrictions.