General Manager - Oxford
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - Oxford
Escape Hunt is well established on the global escape room stage and have venues all around the world. Players have racked up over 29 million hours of gameplay in Escape Hunt rooms and we are now launching The Escape Hunt Experience in the UK. To do that we need a team of talented, enthusiastic and creative individuals and that’s where you come in.
Our search for talent so far has taken us beyond the leisure industry and into the fields of health & wellbeing, finance, food & beverage, hospitality, law and even go-karting. The point we’re trying to make is, if you possess the right attitude and aptitude - we are interested. We’re simply after talented people with original ideas and the passion to realise them.
We are looking for someone who can build an amazing team, energise them to do incredible things and support them to deliver the best live escape game experience possible.
We’re offering an exciting career with real potential to develop your skills and experience, but we will only consider the very best people. You need to tell and show us why we should employ you by writing a cover letter that does just that!
RESPONSIBILITIES - WHAT YOU DO
- Lead, monitor and manage a happy and high performing team
- Initiate and champion sales. Lead marketing and community initiatives to build a thriving business
- Deliver an immersive and engaging hospitality experience.
- Manage all aspects of maintenance, health and safety.
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
- Organise - Direct people clearly, using time effectively to get things done
- Coach - Enable others to develop and grow, empowering them to do things themselves
- Communicate - Feedback clearly and honestly with others to help them excel
- Fun - Be the kind of boss everyone wants to work for
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training.
- Career development opportunities.
- Highly Competitive pay.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this new and exciting role and feel that you’ll bring energy and enthusiasm to the team, apply today by sending your CV with a cover letter.
Pay: £25,000 annual salary + performance based bonus
Our job listings aren’t exhaustive and are quite precise. We are happy to be convinced that we need a molecular biologist, a mathematician or an ironworker, just tell us why we need you on our team.
Apply for General Manager - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly