Assistant General Manager - Edinburgh
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our great Gaucho Edinburgh restaurant!
Who are we?
Argentina provides the inspiration for the Gaucho menu and design and is also the origin for our wonderful grass-fed Aberdeen Angus at the heart of our menu.
Gaucho is a well-established brand that continues to be an innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our guests with consistent delivery of high quality food in beautiful surrounds.
We offer excellent training and development opportunities, and see this role as an exciting chance to join one of the most highly regarded restaurant groups in the UK.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- An opportunity to assist with the opening of a brand new restaurant in Edinburgh
- World class training
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Paid training at our in-houseAcademy
- Great earning potential
- Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Free meal on shift
What do you need?
- Be a passionate and committed manager, ideally in a branded environment
- Be confident under pressure and in a busy environment
- Have the ability to empower and inspire a productive and happy team
- Will strive to consistently deliver financial targets
- Be organised and knowledgeable; willing to exceed expectations
- Have confidence within a high-end environment
Please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job