External Golf Services - Buckinghamshire
External Golf Services - Stoke Park Country Club Spa & Hotel
Job Description for External Golf Services:
- To assist in the operation of the external golf services available to members and guests of Stoke Park
- To follow the policies and practices of the Golf Department
- Maintaining high standards of service at all times.
Up to 40 hours per week Bank Worker contract until end October 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the practice area and putting green is kept clean and tidy at all times, ensuring baskets are available for the range balls.
- Ensure the ball machine is kept full and range balls are readily available at all times.
- Dress and prepare the practice range, short game area and putting green on a daily basis.
- Ensure the buggy fleet is available for hire at all times. Buggies must be clean and tidy, and ready for use at 7.30am.
- Ensure rental pull and electric trolleys are available for hire on a daily basis. Batteries put on charge at the end of each day and trolley handles collected from the bag drop.
Golf Bags & Guests Luggage
- Ensure the golf bag drop off area is efficiently run, taking customers golf bags and luggage from their vehicles.
- To clean golf clubs as required for corporate events and golf days.
- To take any guest’s luggage to the relevant reception / porter on duty.
- Ensure that luggage and golf bag and accessories are clearly and correctly labelled for storage/ onward transition.
- Offer loading of luggage and golf bags into guest’s cars.
- Be the first impression for guests and members arriving at the club and assist them with directions to their destination.
- Assist in the deliveries of suppliers, making sure they park in the correct area.
- Assist the Starter in the daily operation of the 27-hole golf course within the guidelines and tee system set out by the club management.
- Ensure the club rules regarding dress code and etiquette are adhered to at all times by users of the golf course.
- Marshalling of the golf course to ensure the pace of play is within the guidelines set out by the club management.
- Ensure the area surrounding Club Shop, 1st Tee, 10th Tee and 19th Tee are free of debris, and bins are emptied on a regular basis.
- Assist the Club Shop staff with the daily management of the member’s bag store.
- Any other reasonable tasks as directed by the Duty Manager, Professional staff, Head Teaching Professional or Head Assistant Professional.
- Be of excellent personal appearance.
- Be knowledgeable of club facilities and be aware of all events taking place.
- Assist in enforcing the club’s security policy and club rules.
- Experience of working in a Golf Club.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills essential.
- Basic computer skills
What We Will Offer To The Successful Candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Apply for External Golf Services - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly