Conference and Banqueting Bartender/Assistant - Buckinghamshire
Conference and Banqueting Bartender/Assistant - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Department: Conference & Banqueting
Role Description for C&B Assistant:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conference & Banqueting Assistant to join our award winning Conference and Banqueting team.
As Conference & Banqueting Assisant you will:
- Assist in the smooth running of the conference and banqueting department
- Ensure guests receive the highest standards of service and co-operation at all times.
- To ensure that the function rooms are set to the specific standards outlined by the Stoke Park Standards of Operations.
- To ensure all cutlery and crockery are polished to the standard expected and all areas are kept clean and hygienic.
The role requires shift work include bank holidays and weekends.
- Previous experience within a luxury hotel environment is desirable
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to detail
- Impeccable personal appearance
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Highly competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Apply for Conference and Banqueting Bartender/Assistant - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly