Food & Beverage Waiters - London
Food & Beverage Waiters - St James, London
St James’ Court a Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate
What does it take to be part of our Heritage?
Would you like to come and work as a Food & Beverage Waiters for an international brand that is world-renowned for excellence, commitment to its employees and warmth and hospitality to its guests?
Working for the Taj Group sets you aside from other leading hotel brands worldwide. We instil a concept called Tajness into the DNA of all of our employees through our brand values of Mutual Respect and Sincere care; this means not only that we are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our associates deserve.
Taj Group offers an exceptional range of dining options and bars, all within steps of Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament, and each offering unique cuisines and cooking styles. Bistro has something for everyone with its international favourites while Kona offers an innovative interpretation of the colours, flavours and vibrancy of European cuisine; and The Hamptons Bar is a chic enclave where cocktails can be savoured and memories made – a perfect place to unwind.
Benefits for the Food & Beverage Waiters
- Ten complimentary nights inc: breakfast worldwide in Taj Hotels (dependant on contract), 50% discount on F&B and SPA within hotels in the Taj Group
- 25% discount off treatments/products at the Wellness Centre, the hotel SPA
The Food & Beverage Waiters will receive:
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Chair massage, Chiropody treatments and Yoga
- Associate Introduction scheme
- Associate Social Events
- Uniform and meals on duty
Food & Beverage Waiters- our expectation
- To prepare mise-en-place for the smooth running of the Restaurant during breakfast, lunch and dinner, or the cocktail bar for morning or evening shift.
- To complete daily cleaning tasks in the designated F&B outlet, following the department-cleaning schedule.
- To ensure that all tables are clean and have the correct standards and that they are continually cleared throughout the day.
- To greet the customers courteously.
- To gain full menu knowledge and how they are presented and served.
- To set-up the buffet breakfast in the restaurant in the morning.
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Food & Beverage Waiters - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly