Wellbeing Personal Trainer - Nationwide
Become a Wellbeing Personal Trainer to Help Get the Nation Fitter & Healthier!
Are you looking for a new role that reflects your dedication to health and fitness, helping and supporting others, and making a difference one workout at a time? If you are keen to learn and build a new career, with excellent personal development opportunities, plus the ultimate in job satisfaction, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This role matters; we aim to support members to achieve their fitness goals and explore and maintain a healthier lifestyle. Delivering results is critical to the success of this role.
You will deliver a range of creative and engaging sessions; from personal training sessions and Health MOT assessments, to gym inductions and group exercise classes. You will build your own personal training business using the support and expertise available and raise awareness of other Nuffield Health services such as physiotherapy, nutrition and GP health assessments.
What do you need to succeed?:
- A passion for health and fitness, from exercise through to nutrition and beyond
- Excellent communications skills, particularly listening and explaining
- An outgoing personality, with self-confidence and an approachable nature
- A track record for achieving targets
- The ability to motive, inspire and connect others
Why Nuffield Health?
Nuffield Health aim to help both clients and employees to live life to the full; offering full training and support, generous benefits packages and a healthy work/life balance. This is a great opportunity to join the UK’s leading healthcare social enterprise! Once you secure your role with Nuffield Health you benefit from:
- Continuing professional and career development through the Nuffield Health Academy (REPs CPD accredited)
- Competitive commission structure
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (subject to qualifying period)
- Free membership to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres…
- …plus heavily subsidised membership for family!
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Employee assistance programme (advice, counselling, legal, financial, etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
How Do I Get Started?
To apply for a role with Nuffield Health you must hold a Level 3 qualification in fitness instruction and personal training; The Training Room have partnered with Nuffield Health, to help you do exactly that. We will get you up and running with the following qualifications:
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, which includes:
- 3 years career support, including securing you an introduction to Nuffield Health
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Nationally and internationally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like the right career path for you, get in touch with us today, so we can help you to launch your new career!
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720