Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer - Liverpool Street, London
As a Human Resources Officer at the Andaz London Liverpool Street I’m a key person in the HR Team and am responsible for supporting the generalist duties and responsibilities that our team covers.
My role really is a true HR generalist position and I’m involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment and selection, employee relations, training, payroll management and reward & recognition. I understand how HR can influence and drive the business with our people being at the centre of that strategy; as such, it’s my responsibility to make sure we have a timely and robust approach.
I’m also involved in project work and coming up with new ideas and proposals to streamline our HR process or to deliver innovative solutions within the operation, that demonstrate the care we have for our colleagues. The diversity within our team and my role really lets me be creative and develop ideas that may then be introduced as new process within our department or the wider operation.
Working in a brand like Andaz means we’re encouraged to be ourselves in order to have genuine and rewarding interactions with people we encounter, be that other members of staff, guests or external suppliers. All of our activity is aligned to our new purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best” and we really try to drive employee engagement with fun and rewarding events for the employees whenever possible.
I’m a passionate social media champion as I understand that diversity in the work place requires different and often new ways of connecting with people and understanding what motivates them. I’m always trying to not only develop myself but also the members of my own team and to ensure that as a business we are using innovative and blended learning solutions that engage different learning styles.
I’m a point of contact for employee relations and coaching managers on what course of actions would be most appropriate. Most importantly, not only myself but the whole HR team try to embody our brand values of fun, creativity and integrity; no two days are ever the same and I thrive on the variety my role brings to me.
What is the Andaz London Liverpool Street?
A 5 Star Luxury Hotel in City of London near Shoreditch including:
- 267 newly renovated boutique guest rooms and spacious suites, with luxurious amenities
- 7 exciting bars and restaurants, including an authentic Japanese, a relaxed brasserie with bottomless brunch, a seriously chic wine lounge and much more…
- 15 distinct spaces ranging from a masonic temple to a grand ballroom, which host private dining, events, meetings and weddings
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, which is also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- Discounts in our 7 restaurants & bars for you and 4 other guests
- Work clothes laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.
Apply for Human Resources Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly