Golf Services - Alexandria
Dundonald Links Seasonal Golf Services
Situated in Ayrshire, Dundonald Links has played host to many prestigious golfing events in its short lifetime and this year will host the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open and Ladies Scottish Open, the first Club to host both the gents and ladies’ tournaments back to back. This Kyle Phillips’ designed modern links is now recognised as one of Golf’s “must play” destinations.
We are currently looking for a Seasonal Golf Service staff member who is customer-focussed with the ability to work on your own initiative and an appetite to learn. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working individual. This is a very demanding role and we are looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills and takes pride in their work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be part of a flexible team that fits in with all other departments at Dundonald Links.
- Maintain and fulfil correct service standards and consistency expected within departments.
- Meet and greet members in a polite and courteous manner.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness expected in the workplace.
- Manage and operate the driving range facility.
- Liaise with immediate management regarding business needs.
- Maintain personal time keeping, appearance and hygiene throughout employment.
- Maintain a high degree of interest and self- development.
- Present a friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic image.
- Contribute to the company’s high standards and consistency of service.
- Establish a good working relationship and general understanding of how the GCM Department operates.
- You will liaise with the Director of Golf to help deliver all golfing events at Dundonald Links including member tournaments, interclub matches and external charity and corporate events.
- You must be willing to work in all weather conditions outside, good and bad.
- You must be physically fit as this role is a demanding role due to the amount of lifting and moving of bags / luggage.
- You will be responsible for welcoming all members and guests to Dundonald Links.
- You must also be a team player, with a good sense of humour, and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You will be responsible for all recycling in and around the clubhouse, member car parks, chipping area, putting green and on the driving, range ensuring all areas are kept clean at all times.
- You will be responsible for all Hire Items, making sure they are operational as well stored and secured once the day has finished.
- You will be responsible for Locking and Alarming the Club House facility daily as well as securing the GCM Facility and Estate gates on departure
- We expect our staff to provide our members and guests with an exceptionally high standard of service therefore evidence of a role/situation that has required you to demonstrate excellent customer relation and interpersonal skills is necessary.
- Your written and spoken English must be of the highest standard.
- You must provide evidence that you can work under pressure and still deliver a first- class service every time.
- You must be happy to adhere to our strict company dress code and appearance policy.
- It is essential that you have the means of getting to and from Dundonald Links without using public transport due to our rural location.
- Full flexibility is required, as shifts will be arranged on a rota basis between Monday and Sunday with the shifts starting as early as 6.00am and finishing as late as 10.00pm.
Dundonald Links is a fantastic and enjoyable place to work where no two days are ever the same. A staff benefits package includes, uniform, meals, golf, end of year gratuities payment (based on completion of seasonal contract), holidays and social clubs’ events.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Golf Services - Alexandria
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly