Linen Porter - London
Linen Porter - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the Iconic St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
An exciting opportunity for a Linen Porter has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
- As a key member of the hotels team this role is responsible for hotel Laundry daily operations and services reporting directly to Linen room / Housekeeping supervisor.
- Position works with ambassadors to ensure hotel line is washed, dried and ironed. Position strives to ensure guest and ambassador satisfaction while ensuring able to maximizing the department productivity and ensure financial performance through tight stock and cost control.
- This role has a deep understanding and a passion for a five star approach to service delivery, hotel cleanliness and guest satisfaction. As a housekeeping member it is the ambassador’s responsibility to ensure we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their trip to make their stay unique.
- Previous experience in the 5 star/luxury market is desirable
- Hotel experience is desirable but not essential
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.