Security Officer - London
Security Officer - Piccadilly, London
A London luxury address like no other
This luxury hotel in London enjoys an unrivalled setting, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors. For Oscar Wilde and Muhammad Ali, Winston Churchill and David Bowie, David Chipperfield and Albert Adrià, Hotel Café Royal has always been the vibrant living room of London, the place to convene, converse and celebrate.
You will ensure that all areas of the hotel are safe and secure and successfully execute all security tasks. These task will include but will not be limited to; patrols of the property, assisting with guests, monitoring and responding to alarms, assisting guests/employees during emergency situations, reporting to scenes of accidents/incidents and complete reports where applicable, resolving safety hazard situations, escorting any unwelcome persons from the property.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm with exceptional grooming standards
- Proven experience as a Security Officer or similar role, ideally gained within a multi-outlet 5* hotel or other large high end establishment
- Your communication skills will need to be exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests and colleagues from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential
- Prior experience in other Hospitality roles is beneficial
- Competitive Salary
- On duty meal, personalised uniforms provided and dry cleaned free of charge
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted Room rates, Spa and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts including subsidised chiropody
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a CV that is fully up to date and correct.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
Apply for Security Officer - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly