Guest Service Assistant - London
Guest Service Assistant - Doorman & Luggage Porter
Hotel Café Royal enjoys an unrivalled setting, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors. For Oscar Wilde and Muhammad Ali, Winston Churchill and David Bowie, David Chipperfield and Albert Adrià, Hotel Café Royal has always been the vibrant living room of London, the place to convene, converse and celebrate.
As a Guest Service Assistant you will become part of an exceptional service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us, providing anticipative, yet unobtrusive service. A warm welcome, assistance with luggage, coordinating private cars and arranging taxis, as well as valet parking, are a few of the many important tasks ahead. You will be one of Café Royal’s main points of contact, on hand to deal with queries, providing information on hotel services and giving directions for the surrounding areas.
- A clean, valid UK/EU drivers licence is Essential
- With exceptional grooming, presentation and posture, it’s likely you’ll have a proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role or as a Door Person, Porter or Guest Services
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Confident knowledge of Central London in terms of transport, services, restaurants/bars and attractions; particularly around Mayfair, Soho and the West End to ensure the highest quality service for our guests
- Flexibility to work including evenings and weekends.
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Guest Service Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly