Junior Sous Chef - Buckinghamshire
Junior Sous Chef - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Department: San Marco Kitchen
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join the Kitchen brigade at Stoke Park in our San Marco restaurant.
As the Junior Sous Chef you will assist the Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler, and Sous Chefs in retaining the 5 Red Star standard.
The role requires shift work 45 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- Experience in a 5 Star property
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Previous experience of working in a similar rosette-accredited environment along with a passion for food
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Free car parking
Apply for Junior Sous Chef - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly