Head Waiter - Buckinghamshire
Head Waiter - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Department: Orangery and Humphry's Restaurants
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join the Orangery and Humphry's Restaurants.
As Supervisor, you will make sure the areas you manage run smoothly and guest's/member's expectations are met and exceeded at all times and provide the best possible experience to everyone. To become the main character and point of contact for members and guests in the highest professional way. Assist the Restaurants ad Bar Manager and his Assistant in the organisation and supervision in the Orangery and Humphry's Restaurants.
The role requires shift work, 40 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- To have supervisory experience within a 4/5 star property
- To Understand the demands of a busy environment and the service level which is expected
- Passionate for delivering the highest levels of service
- Keen to progress your career in a quality restaurant environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
What We Will Offer The Successful Candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
Apply for Head Waiter - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly