Commis Chef - Beaconsfield
Commis Chef - Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
An amazing opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our award winning and progressive company in our stunning restaurant - Brasserie Blanc Beaconsfield.
At Brasserie Blanc we combine classical french and modern cooking techniques using only the freshest produce while creating exceptional dishes created and designed by Michelin Starred Chef - Raymond Blanc.
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment, taking responsibility for the quality of each and every dish served
- Are hands on with your teams, working together, learning and progressing to become the Head Chefs of the future
- Are passionate, love what they do and have fun in the kitchen
What do you need to do well?
As a Brasserie Blanc Chef you’ll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your section is running smoothly, be respectful, have fun and laugh as you work as a team to deliver fantastic brasserie dishes throughout the day.
Our people mean everything to us which means looking after you becomes our top priority!!
What's in it for me??
- Competitive salary
- 48 hour contracts
- Paid overtime
- Live in accomodation
- Meals on duty
- Company discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Trips to suppliers along with monthly incentives for you and your teams
- Career progression across the company.
Sound like the kind of family you want to join, get in touch so we can arrange to meet and give you a tour of our kitchen