General Manager - Boston
General Manager - The White Hart Hotel, Boston
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented General Manager to take the lead at this marque site in the historic market town of Boston.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 14 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The White Hart Hotel is a historic hotel located in Boston, Lincolnshire. Operating with a bustling Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- . We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
- . Enhanced holiday entitlement at 33 days
- . Private health care and Life Insurance
- . Annual health and well being grant
- . Company pension scheme
- . An award winning training and development programme at all levels
- . Expanding company with exceptional career progression opportunities
- . Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
- . Hero of the month bonus
- . Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
- Develop, implement and build on strategies to maximize all revenue streams coming into the hotel.
- To optimize commercial activities by looking a new sales potential both local and national
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the hotel.
- To help build on the excellent reputation and standards that the hotel currently has.
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Be Food & Beverage focused as this is the main driving force for the venue.
- Have the ability to introduce new ideas and strategies that will help take the business forward.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award winning company.
Apply for General Manager - Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly