Night Supervisor - Market Harborough
Night Supervisor - The Three Swans Hotel, Market Harborough
We are looking for a Night Supervisor to join our friendly team.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 14 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The Talbot Hotel is a historic hotel located in Market Harborough. Operating with a bustling Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
This is full time role, will shifts 11pm-7am, 5 days a week.
The hotel is proud to boast a AA rosette for the exceptional culinary experience and focus on guest satisfaction that we offer.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
- An award winning training and development programme at all levels
- Unrivalled support from senior hotel and head office management
- Expanding company with exception career progression opportunities
- Annual company awards
- Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
- Annual offer to stay at any of our hotels for £1
- Hero of the month bonus
- Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
- Check in late arrivals, check out early departures
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Setting up of functions/meeting rooms and breakfast
- Support all departments where required
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information
- You live within a commutable distance of Market Harborough
Please note - Successful applicants for night porter/night supervisor positions will be required to complete a DBS application. A copy of our policy on the recruitment and employment of ex-offenders will be available at the interview stage.
Apply for Night Supervisor - Market Harborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly