Bar Manager - Chichester
Bar Manager - Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
We are now looking for a Bar Manager to lead a well-established park complex consisting of Bar/ Restaurant/ Entertainments/ Shop and Arcade, with fantastic opportunities to grow and expand both the business and yourself.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maximising bar and food sales opportunities through an effective business plan
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- Controlling stocks, money and all company equipment within area of responsibility, ensuring optimum profitability of business
- Co-ordinating the ordering of stocks from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations
- Encouraging sale by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage
- Managing the cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage
- Ensuring all team members have comprehensive product knowledge
- Preparing, planning and managing a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a proactive approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills
- Have a professional and outgoing personality
- Have good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be flexible
In return we offer a Competitive Salary, performance related bonus package, on park accommodation and the opportunity to progress.
Apply for Bar Manager - Chichester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly