Team Member - Leeds
Team Member - Iconinc Leeds
After our tenants have chosen to live in style with IconInc, you're the one who helps them get the most out of living like an Icon at one of our new developments - The Glassworks or The Edge based in Leeds.
Students living here have not only the best of student accommodation but also live in a fabulous development with a gym, private cinema, lounges with large flat screen TV’s, mega kitchens, games zone, study rooms, laundry, pantry and to top it all off - free breakfast of freshly baked pastries 365 days a year!!
Your day at IconInc is filled with a range of focussed support and service tasks. This can be anything from dealing with tenant queries, preparing previously mentioned fabulous breakfast, managing administration tasks, ensuring the facilities are all in top working order to contributing to our social media presence and organising events within the development.
12 Hour shift pattern - 3 shifts on / 3 shifts off - 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
- The Obvious - Positive, Polite, Professional and Punctual.
- The Technical - IT Literate.
- The X Factor - Social Media savvy, true passion for providing the best service possible, able to think and act outside the box, bring something new to the table!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Making sure our tenants are happy and enjoy living at The Glassworks.
- Full tenancy administration.
- Customer satisfaction and guest relations.
- Deliver a 5 star hotel experience every day.
- Responsible for annual rental income.
- Focus on void rental income.
- Proactive debt management.
- Ensuring that all account functions and reconciliation tasks are adhered to.
- Periodic inspections of development.
- Ensuring all facilities are managed and in order.
- Co-ordinating Inventories and inspections.
- Management of any maintenance issues.
- Regular review and update of marketing and property descriptions.
- Management and updating images on website.
- Working with Negotiators to ensure all apartments are let.
- You have excellent customer service and time management skills.
- You maintain composure and customer focus whilst solving issues.
- You have no problem in challenging the norm and breaking new ground.
- You will need to be flexible with your schedule as you will be working shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience in a similar role such as property, guest relations or hotel experience is essential.
Ideally: 2+ years in a similar rol
Apply for Team Member - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly