Front Of House Assistant - Burnham Green
Front Of House Assistant – JOB ADVERT
Starting at up to £7.83/hour depending on age & experience
with opportunities to advance for the right candidate
Full & Part Time Roles Available
CKS PUBS AND RESTAURANTS – THE WHITE HORSE – BURNHAM GREEN
We are now looking for talented Front of House team members, to offer friendly, polite, personal service to our guests at, The White Horse located in Burnham Green (near Tewin, Datchworth, Welwyn and Knebworth), AL6 0HA.
This exciting opportunity is with CKS Ltd pubs (tenants of McMullen Brewery), the privately-owned pub group operating six pubs across the beautiful towns and villages of Hertfordshire, each with it’s own unique character and flavours.
We have built our reputation on unrivalled service and delicious honest food. We are passionate about doing the right thing and we care about and acknowledge our team.
Our Front of House team members are the face of the business. Guiding our guests with friendly, polite and helpful service at every stage throughout their time with us. From booking to payment, your role will be to ensure our guests feel how important they are to us and are each treated specially and helped in any way we can.
- Be responsible for taking food and drinks orders
- Be responsible for carrying food from the kitchen and presenting it to the guests
- Be responsible for checking-back on customer satisfaction
- Greet customers at the door in a friendly manner and show them to tables or advise on waiting times
- Take bookings over the phone with a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness in all front of house areas and any back-of-house area in which you operate
- Have good selling skills – ensuring our guests are offered starters, sides, desserts, coffees etc. to increase the income of the business
- You will be expected to become familiar with aspects of the business, such as having a good product knowledge to communicate what we sell to our guests
- You will be flexible with your working hours and schedule – dependent on the volume of the business
- You will work well as a team player who puts our guests and the business first
- Be smart, well-presented and professional at all times while working or on any premises owned by the company
- You will be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- You will undertake and complete any necessary training that the company provides for you.
What we can offer:
- 28 days annual holiday (for full time positions, with pro-rata rates available for part time positions)
- Generous staff discount scheme in all of our pubs
- Opportunities for promotion and career development in a growing company
- Training will be provided where successful candidates require it
Full-Time Hours 45 hours/week based on working 5 out of 7 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays). Part time positions are also available.
Please contact Alastair on 07590 404583 for more information or email email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK OR DO NOT HAVE THE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE YOU CAN WORK IN THE UK.