Sous Chef - Sawbridgeworth
SOUS CHEF – JOB ADVERT
£23,000 per annum.
This is a full time position
CKS PUBS AND RESTAURANTS – THE ORANGE TREE – SAWBRIDGEWORTH
We are now looking for a talented Sous Chef, to help to lead a team of chefs at, The Orange Tree located in Sawbridgeworth, CM21 0BP.
This exciting opportunity is with CKS Ltd pubs, the privately-owned pub group operating six pubs across the beautiful towns and villages of Hertfordshire, each with it’s own unique character and flavours.
We have built our reputation on unrivalled service and a delicious honest food. We are passionate about doing the right thing and we care about and acknowledge our team.
Our Sous Chefs, help to effectively manage the kitchen team in achieving the highest standard of food. They also control and manage the food costs in line with the budget and control production and portions in line with their agreed specifications. You would be personally responsible for elements of the kitchen and heavily involved in training.
- Have great organisational and management skills
- Be responsible for training and motivating the team under the guise of the Head Chef
- Be responsible for food stock control, ordering & food cost targets
- A passion for delivering great food and an attention to detail ensuring that every dish that leaves the kitchen leaves our customers satisfied
- Responsibility for adhering to legal compliance and due diligence
- Requires flair to introduce new menus & specials
- Understanding in full menu costings & specification sheets.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate team
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in introducing new menus and specials
- What we can offer:
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
Contact Alastair on 07590 404583, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK OR DO NOT HAVE THE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE YOU CAN WORK IN THE UK.