Kitchen Assistant - Victoria
Full Time Kitchen Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work full time within our busy kitchen. Situated on the corner of Vauxhall Bridge Road and Causton Street, The White Swan has been trading as a public house since 1759 and is steeped in local history. The pub overlooks the Thames river where years previous a boat would dock taking prisoners from Millbank prison to Australia from the UK. Today the pub boasts a fantastic location in Victoria just a few minutes walking distance from Tate Britain, The Thames river and Westminster. The White Swan has a proud of our reputation for good quality pub food and therefore we need someone with a positive hands on approach to help us make the kitchen run smoothly.
The White Swan is part of the McMullen family who believe in making decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Being a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.