Kitchen Manager - Cheshunt
The Crocodile is currently part of McMullen’s McFayre concept offering our guests full table service, a classic British seasonal pub menu alongside weekly changing Specials which the Kitchen Manager is tasked with preparing. Whilst we offer a selection of specials to choose from, this no way limits your creative flare and our Kitchen Managers are encouraged to design their own specials to put their name to. We are proud of our reputation for great quality food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right Kitchen Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
Why The Crocodile?
On top of a competitive Kitchen Managers salary we can offer: -
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Incredible training programme
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your days off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
The ideal Kitchen Manager will have the following skills:
- The ability to cook and present dishes, in line with specification, in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to deliver food GP% to budget.
- Experience in stocktaking and management of stock control.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary standards of personal hygiene and presentation.
- Impeccable cleanliness standards to maintain our 5* rating.
- The ability to recruit, train and coach junior team members.
- A strong understanding of food health and safety and allergen control.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential. You must be keen to develop, willing to take on responsibility and remain calm under pressure. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
If you are interested, please apply today and we will be in touch.
Apply for Kitchen Manager - Cheshunt
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly