Kitchen Assistants - St Albans
Full Time / Part Time Kitchen Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work full time / part time within our busy kitchen. The Peahen is situated in St Albans and is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner no matter what the occasion, there’s always something that fits the bill – fresh seasonal food, with daily changing menus for lunch and dinner and our seasonal main menu, packed full of mouth watering light bites and hearty meals. Therefore finding the right Kitchen Assistant to join us is essential.
The Peahen is part of the McMullen family who believe in making decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Being a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.