Kitchen Assistant - Enfield
Full Time Kitchen Porter
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen porter to work full time within our busy kitchen at The Plough Crews Hill Enfield. We are in a busy part of town with the gardens centre on our door step, This is a lovely local in which to spend time with friends and family, by the fire when it’s chilly or soaking up the rays in the garden on sunny days.
Join us for some quality family time at our famous and spectacular Sunday roasts or any other time for hand-crafted local real ales, fine wines and lots of smiles! This pub is not for the faint hearted with average of over 1800 covers a week. We are proud of our reputation for good quality pub food and therefore we need someone with a positive hands on approach to help us make the kitchen run smoothly.
The Plough is part of the McMullen family who believe in making decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Being a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.