Assistant Manager - Borehamwood
Do you love being part of the community, delighting your guests and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this great community pub.
The Mops & Brooms is situated in Well End, Borehamwood and is in splendid rural solitude on the north edge of Borehamwood on the way to Shenley, with magnificent views across Hertfordshire –due to location you would need your own transport or you would need to live locally.
As part of McMullen’s McFayre concept we deliver classic pub food, alongside perfectly kept cask ales and a great selection of seasonal drinks. We are proud of our reputation within the area for being a great community pub and therefore finding the right Assistant Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
The Mops and Brooms is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Good bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently 58% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- Live in might be possible for a right candidate
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence, and help in the kitchen when ever needed
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!