Trainee Assistant Manager - Cheshunt
Trainee Assistant Manager
We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Trainee Assistant Manager at this friendly and locally known pub.
The Old Anchor is situated in Cheshunt is a traditional two-bar pub with pub games and Sky Sports in the public bar and a more sedate, relaxed pace of life in the lounge. In either bar – and alfresco should the sun shine – you can look forward to locally crafted real ales, world beers and fantastic new 2-4-1 menu for you to enjoy.
The Old Anchor is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation
- Good bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently 58% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!