Team Leader / Trainee Assistant Manager - Near Ware
Team Leader / Trainee Assistant Manager
Do you love being part of the community, delighting your guests and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as a Team Leader / Trainee Assistant Manager at this great community pub.
The Jolly Fisherman is situated right on the banks of the river Lee in Stanstead Abbotts and is a busy spot for both locals and visitors all year round. We have a 60/40% split in favour of wet sales and we can send out over 1100 covers a week during the summer months.
As part of McMullen’s McFayre concept we deliver classic pub food, alongside perfectly kept cask ales and a great selection of seasonal drinks. We are proud of our reputation within the area for being a great community pub and therefore finding the right Team Leader / Trainee Assistant Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
The Jolly Fisherman is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Good bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently 58% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Team Leader / Trainee Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!