Trainee Assistant Manager - Watton at Stone
Trainee Assistant Manager
We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as a Trainee Assistant Manager at this friendly and locally known pub.
The Three Horseshoes is located at Hooks Cross, Watton at Stone. As part of McMullen’s Destination Inns we deliver our guests a full table service dining experience, offering a classic British seasonal menu alongside daily changing Specials which the kitchen team create. We are proud of our reputation for great quality fresh food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right person to join our friendly team is essential.
The Three Horseshoes is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently 58% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Trainee Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at this level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
Apply for Trainee Assistant Manager - Watton at Stone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly