Assistant Manager - Hertford
The Practitioner will replace Baroosh Hertford in early 2018, this will be a stand-alone bar with fresh food, high end cocktails, craft beer and will be open for brunch, lunch, dinner and late drinks. The Practitioner will be a unique one-off venue that creates memorable experiences and social occasions. The right manager will need to be demonstrating innovation and have a keen eye for detail.
Why The Practitioner?
The Practitioner are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation (if required)
- Good bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently 58% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
Apply for Assistant Manager - Hertford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly