Old Thorns Manor Hotel is a four star hotel resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers a wide range of accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course.
We are now recruiting a Receptionist to join our front of house team.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of all hotel facilities, outlets and services
- To maintain a high level of guest satisfaction
- To ensure smooth check in and out of guests
- To ensure the telephone is answered politely and any calls forwarded to the correct department
- To ensure all reservations for accommodation and restaurants are dealt with in a professional manner
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Front of House system. (training will be given)
- Prepare guest accounts accurately prior to departure
- Responsible for the reception float and daily banking
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent standards of spoken English
- Able to work early and late shifts and weekends on a rota basis
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to cope under pressure
Experience is not essential as training will be provided. You must be able to work any 5 days between Monday and Sunday and shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, pension and discounted gym membership.
To apply for this position please send your full CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.